Five things I love about my mom
- She loves to sing. Songs off the radio with a twist. That’s right. Her own unique version with wacky lyrics guaranteed to make anyone smile! It’s really quite a talent, one that she has passed down to all her children (though some of us won’t admit to it!)
- Her creativity. She is always working on a project with several more ideas in the works. Sewing, quilting, painting… there’s no end to her creative ideas (or at least not in the 32 years I’ve known her )
- The way she plays with her grand-children. She likes to get down and dirty. The kids aren’t just playing around her, she’s playing right along with them and they love it!
- She’s so friendly and seems comfortable talking to anyone. Not a trait that I inherited, unfortunately, but one that I greatly admire in her.
- She is a wonderful friend. Someone I love to call and just chat with. Someone I can always count on to be there for me. Love ya mom!